Pre Wedding Shoot By France Paris Bridal Taipei (法國巴黎婚紗)

Thursday, March 20, 2014


"That is why a man will leave his father and mother and will be united with his wife, and they will become one flesh."
- Genesis 2:24





"Sometimes I can't see myself when I'm with you. I can only just see you."
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson



“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss




"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye"
- H. Jackson Brown Jr.






"I don't care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart."
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini





“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” 
 Robert FulghumTrue Love



By France Paris Bridal Studio (台北法國巴黎婚紗攝影from Taipei 

Here are some of the pictures from our pre wedding shoot ♥︎ The whole process was soo exhausting but really fun at the same time, so glad we went for it. Initially we were pretty worried the photos were going to turn out bad because the photographer kept wanting us to do "cutesy" poses and smile till our jaws ached. Thank God the end result was surprisingly good and the experience is one I'd cherish forever.

19 comments:

  1. These are stunning! You look absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

    thesarcaticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree: these are absolutely stunning and gorgeous. And the wordings that you add on give much sentiments and depth of LOVE into it! We like all of the photos posted here...One question, is Daniel hair style/cut done in Taipei? He looks so young...and handsome, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Daniel's haircut was done in Singapore just before the shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i signed up recently with them too. Able to share your experrience with them and your package? do u add for extra photo and how much it charges?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer! My experience with them was honestly great :) The makeup artist that came with us was really professional and friendly. I did not add for extra photos, but I did pay extra for the driver, makeup artist and entrance for yangmingshan. Everything else was already included in our package. The only problem I faced is having to communicate with them in mandarin through email :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, can you email me the price and the details of the package? my email is jasmine.geokteng@gmail.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine, I am unable to disclose the price of the package, but with all the extra charges after the shoot, we paid less than $3000. (:

      Delete
  7. Hi Audrey, can you share when did you do your photo shoot and which locations you went. Also can you share the name of the photgrapher, makeup artist and hair stylist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi William, I did my photoshoot in Feb'14, we only went to Yangmingshan and the Miramar Ferries Wheel area :) The makeup and hair was done by the same stylist, her name is Karen, she is very good! As for the photographer I can't remember his name, but he is the only one that couples have to pay extra for. We got the package that included him in it.. hope this helps!

      Delete
  8. Hi.. Can I know how many photo was included in ur packege ? Do u add extra cost To upgrade your husband suit ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, we didn't add extra or purchase additional photos, if I don't remember wrongly our package includes 40pictures. We didn't upgrade his suit as well, but we did bring one jacket of our own in case he didn't like the suits that were available there.

      Delete
  9. hello, are you able to find out your photographer name? your photos are all look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you! I'm so sorry but I really can't recall his name. His work is pretty distinct though when they show you the different photographer's portfolio, was told he's one of the more popular photographers from there. All the best for your bridal shoot! :)

      Delete
  10. Hi, how was your experience with them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I had a wonderful time we the team that did this shoot with us! Everyone was easy going and professional :) Especially loved the makeup!

      Delete
  11. hi , may i know how much did you pay for the yangmingshan entrance fee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, so sorry as this was taken some time ago I can't remember how much we paid for the entrance fee already. What I do remember is that we had to pay the entrance fee for the driver, photographer and makeup artist as well.

      Delete
  12. hi, how much did you for yangmingshan entrance fee? (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very natural destination for photography and last one is so beautiful and very happy couple.I was looking for something like this.I really impressed with this photography.Captured photographs beautifully.I found it quite interesting , hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing..
    korea pre wedding photoshoot

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.