Style Picks: Ellysage

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Popped by Ellysage's new space at Mondays Off (Haji Lane) recently to pick out some outfits :) Love the hipster vibe of the store - the whole shop is stocked with interesting knick knacks and accessories by various local designers, lots of great finds!

Ellysage is a local apparel brand featuring a variety of beautiful, chic pieces that's perfect for the young working woman. Expect clean lines, high quality material and sleek silhouettes :)

First outfit I picked out is this jumpsuit - absolutely love the colour! The material is stretchy and very comfortable as well :)

Next is this wrap top that I felt is really ideal for work

And finally this crisp white top that I foresee will be on high rotation hehe. I think it's really hard to find a basic white top that fits well so I'm really glad I found this!


Tried this at the store as well - versatile top! You can either tie it with the sash or wear it without :)


Mondays Off Studio
76 Haji Lane, Singapore 189269
Open daily from 12.00pm - 8.00pm

*VIP discount applicable
Metro Paragon
Paragon Level 3
290 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238859
Open daily from 10.00am - 9.30pm

Metro Centrepoint
Centrepoint Level 3
176 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238843
Open daily from 10.00am - 10.00pm

[SP]


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.