Marina Bay Sands Staycation

Thursday, June 01, 2017
Hello! Kayla and I are suffering from withdrawal symptoms from our recent staycay at Marina Bay Sands hehe. We went on a short 2D1N staycay last week and had such a great time bonding! 

Work has been so crazy lately so this really helped me to relax and recharge myself for the busy months ahead. To be honest, this staycay was pretty random haha - what happened was I received a text from MBS the week before saying that I was entitled to a complimentary room! I was so surprised I decided to call the hotel to see if it's true, and wow there was really a room waiting for me hehe. So I made a booking and decided to bring Kayla along; D came to find us for dinner and a close friend of mine joined us after work! So really thank God and many thanks to Marina Bay Sands for the room - it's exactly what I needed :)

Kayla and I got to stay in the Premier Room so there was a bathtub and a balcony whee

Happy Kayla wheeling herself to the elevator on her new Trunki!

The balcony was the perfect place for me to take photos of my new hair - went for a darker colour this time and kinda missing my previous ash hair already heh 

Hair done by COVO Salon
Quote "Audrey blogger" for 20% off hair services

And also a perfect place for my OOTD shot!
Wearing romper from Topazette c/o Shopee

Even though the weather was gloomy we HAD to go to the infinity pool - highlight for Kayla!

Impatient baby cos mama insists on taking a picture before heading to the pool

Kayla made a new friend at the pool! This little girl is the same age as her and the only other one in a float as well haha

After that it's back to the room for french fries and smoothies hehe, living the life this one

Brought my current favourite Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum and Mask along for girls night when my friend came :)


And this baby had so much fun she lazed in bed all morning before telling me she wanted to go swimming again lol

Miss this staycay so much already.



4 comments:

  1. The pool is so cool...infinity heh...

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to be like your Kayla.. lazed in bed with all the good feelings lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really something to be able to swim in this infinity pool I guess... unbelievable view!

    Minimarley

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.