We're going to have a baby girl!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Yay I'm pregnant! Am currently 19weeks into my pregnancy.. so this is actually a very very late post :D Am only recently starting to feel well enough to go out and go online more. At the worst stage of my first trimester, even scrolling through Instagram made me nauseous :/ 

Moving on, a couple of days ago we finally got to know baby's gender.... we're going to have a baby girl! Hehe it was so amazing watching her move around from the ultrasound, the doctor had problems trying to take a proper picture of her because she kept swimming around! And now that she's bigger, I'm starting to be able to feel her moving inside me :D 


At this point we're still wrecking our brains for the perfect name (gotta think of all the possible nicknames and taunts that might come with it), and doing a hell lot of research on what baby things to get etc. It is a very exciting time in our lives and I really can't wait to finally meet baby and be able to hold her in my arms! I'm also secretly wishing more of my friends would get pregnant soon so I'll have more people to gush about baby things with :D


1 comment:

  1. Some days you just have to create your own sunshine! Fortunately you have pass your nauseous
    moments!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.