DIY: Slave-Chain Bracelet

Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Today I made my first slave-chain bracelet! 


It's made of unwanted jewelry and bits of a dress I was planning to throw away. I'm really pleased with it hehe, so here's an idea if you're interested in recycling unwanted items! 


1. Collect unwanted 'useful' parts

For me, I removed all the small metal hoops from this dress and also used the chain of an unwanted necklace.


2. Prepare pliers and hardware

You will probably need 2 pliers, makes it a lot easier when you're tweezing the hardware.


3. Measure the chains and make sure they fit properly


4. Be creative!

Initially, I toyed with the idea of adding mesh and wires, but it turned out pretty bad haha. So I ended up sticking to a simpler design :)


And... we're done!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial ♥





No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.